Heavy in your arms (repost)

I'm going through old posts and images to clean up the blog while preparing myself for the next art show this September... and came across this old post from August 2010


it struck me hard as I have been listening to "heavy in your arms" by Florence and the Machine on repeat a lot recently... I can't help but FEEL the notes, they resonate with me and now I may know why...
I created the art piece before the music. :)

I only wish I was listening to the song while creating it.

Comments

  1. I have a personal love for that song :)

    I imagine golden rays touching and resonating within the couple - what a lovely play on colors. As always, your talent shows something deeper if one would just look closer.

    Hearts,
    Starlit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You give me butterflies...

Counting Blessings